The seventh art is much celebrated in Croatia, as proven by Brac Film Festival. Embrace your passion for film and enjoy unique screenings in gorgeous outdoors of Dalmatian island.
Volunteer options are available!
who are we looking for?
Whether you have volunteered before or not, whether you have work experience or not — please contact us because you’re exactly the right person for us if you are young, joyful, communicative and ready for team work. We expect you to be responsible when it comes to obligations and task fulfilment. Innovation, ideas and experience are also welcome. Applicants under the age of 18 must bring written consent from parents.
what do we offer?
- 7 unforgettable days on the island of Brač in the heart of the summer season
- Accommodation in a camping resort 50 meters away from the beach, under a starry sky
- Festival accreditation which allows you to attend all screenings, parties and other events
- Reasonable work shifts so you have enough time for swimming, sunbathing, partying and hanging out
- Festival Gift Package
what do you have to do?
- Organize your trip to Supetar
- Make sure you have a tent
how do you apply?
Record a short video (no longer than 1 minute) in which you present yourself, telling us why are you the right person for volunteering at Brač Film Festival. You also need to send us a completed application form. The deadline for applications has been extended to April 29th 2016.
For any inquires, we are available at firstname.lastname@example.org